Uplogix customers span industries from energy production to financial markets to the battle field, and deploy a range of gear including basic networking boxes like routers and switches to more niche devices like SCADA RTUs and satellite antenna controllers. One thing they all seem to have in common is an appreciation for the Uplogix Support Team. Based in Austin, Texas, the team provides 24/7 support with not only deep understanding of Uplogix products, but also how they interact with the rest of the networked world. Here is a quick run-through of what our customers get for their maintenance subscriptions.
Benefits of an Uplogix Maintenance Subscription
Uplogix Support Site
- Product Documentation | Includes user, installation, and reference guides as well as third party documentation. Device-specific configuration guides and advanced-topic discussions are also available.
- Knowledge Base | A constantly updated repository of common issues/solutions, tips & tricks, configuration notes, and important software notes. Also included are product-extending custom rules and configuration examples.
- Software Updates |The most recent revisions of Uplogix Local Management software are available for download. Release notes are provided for each version of software.
- Support Cases | Customers can open support cases through a short form. Uplogix Support will be automatically notified of the new case.
- 24-Hour Phone Support: +1 888.663.6869 / 512.857.7070
- Support E-mail: email@example.com
Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- Deployment Planning | Assist in the integration and deployment of the Uplogix platform into the customer’s network.
- Device Management | If the included rules on Uplogix Local Manager don’t match the customer’s expectations, we can help create new rules.
- Onsite Repairs | In extreme cases, Uplogix will dispatch a technician to the customer’s site for hardware repair or replacement.