The Uplogix LM80 Local Manager
Uplogix is created, coded and constructed in Austin, Texas.
Uplogix local management solutions can automate a majority of the routine maintenance and recovery tasks of an IT admin, but faster, error-free and at a fraction of the cost. Uplogix reduces management complexity by delivering integrated, remote management solutions to provide secure remote access and local, in-depth monitoring, as well as configuration, fault and service level management.
- Management interfaces: Supports up to 8 devices via serial (RS-232); Two 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet interfaces (with failover support) and one RS-232 console port; One SFP port
- On-board storage: 256GB Opal 1.2 NVMe capable of 256-bit AES compliant data
- Peripheral connectivity: One USB-A port, one USB-C port
- One option slot (RS232; V.92, cellular, and fiber cards available)
Dimensions and Weight
- Height, Width, Depth: 43 mm (1.7 in.) x 254 mm (10 in.) x 163 mm (6.4 in.); 1 rack unit (1RU)
- Weight: 1.2 kg (1.7 lbs.)
- Power Supply: External universal power adapter (100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, included) 20W (68.24 BTU)
- Operating: 0° C to 45° C (32° F to 113° F) at mean sea level, 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Non-operating: -30° C to 60° C (-22° F to 140° F) at mean sea level, 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Emissions: FCC class A, CE, TUV
- RoHS Compliant
Configurations and Accessories
With up to 150 Mbps download/50 Mbps upload speeds, you can deploy one modem for LTE high speed out-of-band and choose which provider works best at each location. Two high gain external antennas included.a
Designed for sites with signal challenges, the CAT-M1 provides extended range and deep penetration in buildings and basements at a slower speed that is still sufficient for the efficient Uplogix out-of-band management traffic at 300 Kbps download/100 Kbps upload. External antenna included.
Install either a 1000Base SX (GLC-SX-MM) SFP or the 1000Base LX/LH (GLC-LH-SM) SFP for fiber connectivity. Both the 1000Base SX (GLC-SX-MM) SFP and the 1000Base LX/LH (GLC-LH-SM) SFP are customer-provided equipment.
LEO-500I Satellite Modem Kit, Includes Iridium 9523, Above and Below Deck Units, power supply and power cords. 500-foot maximum distance between BDU and ADU. Helix cone Iridium and GPS antennas are included with 10-foot cables and right-angle mounts. Antennas can be mounted up to 50-feet away from ADU with customer-provided cable.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Uplogix LM80 Accessory Kit
- 1 ea Power Cord, adaptor
- 1 ea Rack Side Mount Ear
- 2 ea Mounting Screws
- 1 ea USB-A to USB-C cable
- 1 ea Connection Instruction Sheet
- 1 ea Warranty Booklet
Schedule a Demo
Submit a Support Request
Uplogix Resource Center
Uplogix attacks the challenges of network management from a different angle. Take a few minutes to browse through our Data Sheets, Case Studies and additional resources to see for yourself.