The Uplogix LM80 Local Manager
Uplogix is created, coded and constructed in Austin, Texas.
Uplogix’ new Local Manager (LM), the LM80, is the replacement to the 500. local management solutions can automate a majority of the routine maintenance and recovery tasks of an IT admin, but faster, error-free and at a fraction of the cost. Uplogix reduces management complexity by delivering integrated, remote management solutions to provide secure remote access and local, in-depth monitoring, as well as configuration, fault and service level management.
- Management interfaces: Supports up to 8 devices via serial (RS-232); Two 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet interfaces (with failover support) and one RS-232 console port; One SFP port
- On-board storage: 256GB NVMe supporting TCG Opal 2.0, 256-bit AES encryption
- Peripheral connectivity: One USB-A port, one USB-C port
- One option slot (RS232; V.92, cellular, and fiber cards available)
Dimensions and Weight
- Height, Width, Depth: 43 mm (1.7 in.) x 254 mm (10 in.) x 163 mm (6.4 in.); 1 rack unit (1RU)
- Weight: 1.2 kg (1.7 lbs.)
- Power Supply: External universal power adapter (100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, included) 20W (68.24 BTU)
- Operating: 0° C to 45° C (32° F to 113° F) at mean sea level, 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Non-operating: -30° C to 60° C (-22° F to 140° F) at mean sea level, 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Emissions: FCC class A, CE, TUV
- RoHS Compliant
Configurations and Accessories
With up to 150 Mbps download/50 Mbps upload speeds, you can deploy one modem for LTE high speed out-of-band and choose which provider works best at each location. Two high gain external antennas included.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Uplogix LM80 Accessory Kit
- 1 ea Power Cord, adaptor
- 2 ea Mid-Mount Rack Ears
- 4 ea Mounting Screws
- 1 ea USB-A to USB-C cable
- 1 ea Connection Instruction Sheet
- 1 ea Warranty Booklet
Schedule a Demo
Submit a Support Request
Uplogix Resource Center
Uplogix attacks the challenges of network management from a different angle. Take a few minutes to browse through our Data Sheets, Case Studies and additional resources to see for yourself.