The Uplogix 5000 Local Manager
Uplogix is created, coded and constructed in Austin, Texas.
Uplogix’ flagship Local Manager, the Uplogix 5000 is available in models that can manage 6–38 devices including a managed power supply. The Uplogix 5000 is a scalable and robust out-of-band platform for enterprises that need to manage an ever-growing infrastructure of distributed networking gear, servers and other IT devices located at remote sites, branch locations and data centers.
- Intel 1.3GHz Atom CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 40GB 2.5” SSD solid state local storage with available 256-bit AES compliant data encryption
- Up to 38 Serial Ports (RS-232) for direct connection to managed devices (If unused, external modem port may also be used for managed device access). Up to 8 dedicated 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet connections.
- Option slot for field installable internal modems: v.92, cellular, RS232; or fiber module
- Management interfaces: Two 10/100/1000 Mbps BaseT Ethernet interfaces (with failover support) and one RS-232 console port
- Peripheral connectivity: One RS232 power management port, one RJ-11 modem port, and two USB ports
- Dual AC or dual DC power supply
Dimensions and Weight
- 43.2 mm (1.7 in.) x 445 mm (17.5 in.) x 216 mm (8.5 in.) ; 1 rack unit (1RU), standard mounting hardware included
- 3.72 kg (8.2 lbs.)
- Power supply: redundant internal universal power (100-240 VAC) 50/60 Hz, 40 W (136.48 BTU)
- Operating: 0° C to 45° C (32° F to 113° F) / 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Non-operating: -30° C to 60° C (-22° F to 140° F) at mean sea level, 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Emissions: FCC class A sub part B
- Safety: TUV
- RoHS compliant
Configurations and Accessories
LTE Cell Modem Kit-AT&T
500/5000 LTE with HSPA+, 3G, GPRS/GSM internal modem for AT&T w/ external antenna500/5000 LTE with HSPA+, 3G, GPRS/GSM internal modem for AT&T w/ external antenna
LTE Cell Modem Kit-Verizon
500/5000 LTE internal modem for Verizon with external high gain antenna
LTE Cell Modem Kit-EU/AUS
500/5000 LTE internal modem for EU/UK/AUS/NZ with external high gain antenna
Uplogix 500/5000 Fiber-E Module, w/Multi-Mode Fiber SFP
Install either a 1000Base SX (GLC-SX-MM) SFP or the 1000Base LX/LH (GLC-LH-SM) SFP for fiber connectivity. Both the 1000Base SX (GLC-SX-MM) SFP and the 1000Base LX/LH (GLC-LH-SM) SFP are customer-provided equipment.
Uplogix FIPS 5000 Local Manager chassis with 6 serial ports. Includes FIPS software, Opal self-encrypting drives, tamper evident labels (TELs). Available in all configurations of serial and Ethernet expansion modules.
Uplogix 5000 DC power chassis. Available in all configurations of serial and Ethernet expansion modules.
Uplogix 5000 Local Manager chassis with 6 serial ports, 1 8-port serial expansion module, 1 16-port serial expansion module
Uplogix 5000 Local Manager chassis with 6 serial ports, 1 4-port serial expansion module, 1 8-port Ethernet expansion module
Uplogix 5000 Local Manager chassis with 6 serial ports, 1 8-port serial expansion module, 1 8-port Ethernet expansion module
LEO-500I Satellite Modem Kit, Includes Iridium 9523, Above and Below Deck Units, power supply and power cords. 500-foot maximum distance between BDU and ADU. Helix cone Iridium and GPS antennas are included with 10-foot cables and right-angle mounts. Antennas can be mounted up to 50-feet away from ADU with customer-provided cable.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Uplogix 5000 Accessory Kit
- 2 ea Power Cords
- 2 ea Rack Mount Ears
- 4 ea Mounting Screws
- 1 ea DB9/RJ45 Adaptor
- 1 ea Connection Instruction Sheet
- 1 ea Warranty Booklet
Schedule a Demo
Submit a Support Request
Uplogix Resource Center
Uplogix attacks the challenges of network management from a different angle. Take a few minutes to browse through our Data Sheets, Case Studies and additional resources to see for yourself.