Summary points here
Deployed in the NOC, the Uplogix Control Center delivers real-time monitoring and management capabilities, offering a unified view of what’s occurring in your distributed infrastructure. As an element manager for Uplogix Local Managers, the Control Center also serves as the gateway between the Local Managers in the network and existing IT management systems.
Uplogix Control Center is deployed on a pre-configured, dual CPU, rack-mountable server, and includes an embedded Oracle database engine. It is also available as a VM to run on a customer-provider server. Consult with Uplogix Professional Services for minimum requirements for a UCC VM installation.
The Uplogix Control Center enables local management by providing a centralized point of control for all Uplogix Local Managers and through this, of managed devices deployed throughout your distributed IT environment. With its web-based graphical user interface (GUI), Control Center puts IT administrators in control of real-time data to easily manage, configure, and control all network devices and servers connected to Uplogix Local Managers.
Key Control Center Capabilities
- Single interface for centralized management – Consistent, enterprise-wide point of control for configuring administrative policies for and scheduling all maintenance, management, configuration, and recovery tasks performed by Uplogix Local Managers. Simple point-and-click interface for executing enterprise-wide management tasks, such as distributing patches, resetting passwords or performing configuration changes.
- Seamless Integration with centralized systems and network management consoles – Serves as a point of integration with other management systems and solutions; alarms and events appear as if they came from the managed device itself.
- Flexible Reporting – Robust and customizable reporting of event, alarm, and device statistics, network service level measurements and the operational status of your Uplogix local Managers across the enterprise
- Extensible Automation – Simple interface for users to define custom actions for Uplogix Configuration Management & Recovery – Archives and stores configuration files for all managed devices and can quickly restore good working configuration file to a managed device via the Uplogix Local Manager
- Compliance Reporting – Archives all session logs from Uplogix Local Managers and Control Center for auditing and compliance purposes
- Persistent Connectivity – Serves as a central proxy for seamless in-band or out-of-band communication with Uplogix Local Managers.
Avada’s Other Services
Lid est laborum dolo rumes fugats untras. Etharums ser quidem rerum facilis dolores tium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi archgit, magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Asunt in anim uis aute irure dolor ins. Etharums ser quidem rerum facilis dolores nemis omnis fugats vitaes ser.
Why Choose Us
Fully responsive so your content will always look good on any screen size
Awesome sliders give you the opportunity to showcase important content
Unlimited color options with a backed color picker, including the gradients
Multiple layout options for home pages, portfolio section & blog section
We offer free support because we care about your site as much as you do.
What Client’s Say
Amazing theme and top class support, as I’m a beginner, Luke helped me above and beyond and was more than patient, his responses were quick and he has a genuine care for you to enjoy and move forward with your theme! Highly recommended!
I bought this theme and i would like to recommend it to every one interested in building a website without knowledge of php or html. It is very convenient and the customer service is very reactive. I will say it in French “Bravo” for this work!
Let me say something. You have an amazing theme and amazing/awesome support. They helped me on weekend. This is what I call an “extra mile” in customer relationship. So I gave 5 stars for the theme and if I could, I’d give 10 stars for support.