In this series, hear a little about an Austin, Texas brewed beer and learn about Uplogix Out-of-Band Management
- Episode 1 | In-Band vs. Out-of-Band with James ft. Celis Brewery White Witbier: Uplogix CTO and Founder, James Dollar discusses the differences between in-band, out-of-band and what it means for Uplogix to go Beyond Out-of-Band.
- Episode 2 | Port Forwarding for Secure Server Access with Adam ft. 512 Brewery’s 512 Porter: Uplogix Sales Engineer Adam Thompson shows how to use port forwarding to securely access server baseboard management over an out-of-band connection.
- Episode 3 | Automatic Recovery from ROMmon mode with Matt ft. Pinthouse Pizza’s Electric Jellyfish IPA: Uplogix Sales Engineer Matt Drechsler shows how Uplogix can detect a router in ROMmon mode and recover it automatically using locally cached OS and configuration files, saving downtime and in-person device remediation.
- Episode 4 | Newly Released LM83X And LM80 Ft. Independence Brewery’s Austin Amber Ale: Uplogix CTO and Founder, James Dollar, shows the newly released Uplogix hardware platforms, the LM83X and LM80.
- Episode 5 | The Capture Feature, ft. Shiner Bock: Uplogix CTO and Founder, James Dollar, shows how the Uplogix capture feature makes it simple to analyze traffic over network devices.
Questions on Out-of-Band Management?
Subscribe to our Blog and News Updates
Uplogix Resource Center
Uplogix attacks the challenges of network management from a different angle. Take a few minutes to browse through our Data Sheets, Case Studies and additional resources to see for yourself.