The following site requirements are for physical Uplogix Control Centers running on Dell servers.
Ensure that the power source:
- Provides the appropriate line voltage and frequency - 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Provides overload protection
- Is connected to earth ground
The power source must meet all these requirements to ensure safe and reliable operation.
Ensure that the installation site meets these requirements:
- Ambient temperature does not exceed 95° F (35° C)
- The site provides at least 3 inches (8 cm) clearance beyond the appliance’s ventilation openings
The unit will overheat if the site does not meet these requirements.