Uplogix is revolutionizing network and systems management by combining the localized control and survivable connectivity of a console server with the intelligence of an enterprise software solution. Our solutions enable enterprises to more easily manage remote network resources, while reducing support costs, improving security, and avoiding disruptive outages.
Our employees strive for excellence, are experts in their fields, and share a common desire to work together to solve important customer problems. We invite you to explore our current career options.
Sales Operations Specialist
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Sales Operations, this position will be a key contributor to the continued success and growth of Uplogix.
The Sales Operations Specialist will be a primary point of contact for the Sales Team, Support, Finance & Accounting department. The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for Netsuite operations.
- Act as a partner with sales team, operations and other internal customers
- In Netsuite, work within existing processes as well as create process improvements and reports for pipeline, quoting, sales orders, RMAs
- Set up and manage new customers and product/maintenance SKUs in NetSuite
- Understand and follow maintenance renewal process and send timely quotes and invoices to sales team/customers
- Monitor and update Netsuite with valid data, cross-checking with sales and accounting team.
- Respond to various departments and executives within the organization who may need information regarding customers, projects, deliveries, etc.
- Work cross-functionally on projects to drive positive change in the business, including process improvements and ad-hoc analysis
- Occasional post-sales interaction with customers
- Bachelor’s degree, BA/BS or equivalent
- 3+ years relevant experience, preferably with a technology company
- Experience with Netsuite preferred or equivalent. Familiarity creating searches and reports is a big plus.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to plan and perform multiple tasks
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel (i.e. pivot tables, Vlookups, and dashboards)
- Must be able to work at a fast pace when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter that is comfortable working in a small, dynamic company
- Cross-functional interests and abilities in marketing (ex. content creation, email, social media) a plus
Potential for occasional (1-3 x year) US travel
For more information or to apply, please submit a resume by email.